Point Cloud Renderer Improvement
- Enjoy a smoother point cloud viewing experience
- Smoothed loading and unloading of points within a point cloud
Find/Join Meetings with Ease
- Brand new meetings menu helps you find any meetings hosted in assets that you have access to
- Just tap “Meetings” in the Stratus Main Menu and see all available meetings!
HD Viewing Mode
- When viewing in VR, toggle the HD mode to demo or record your experience!
New Customized Avatars!
- Display your company logo on your virtual hardhat!
- Each organization has a unique identifier that helps you stand out.
Measurement Tool Improvements
- Resolved issue with world-space measurement not updating with units of measurement (UoM)
- Modified the available UoM to include feet and inches as well as centimeters.
- Modified shape of measurement points to be more precise.
- Added log out functionality within the Stratus menu
- Bug fixes
- Create your own virtual procedures in an organized fashion
- Maintain a file hierarchy of your own user-generated procedures
- Procedure steps can have descriptions, screenshots , and 3D annotations attached.
- Collaborate on procedures with colleagues from around the world.
- New Exporter interface that gives the user current status of their model conversion!
- Improves the reliability of model conversions
Point Cloud Collision [BETA]
- Take measurements by placing measurement points on the point cloud!
- Users can now teleport by aiming at point cloud locations.
- Field note placement in Desktop mode is significantly improved.
- Simply click around in the point cloud to place your field note precisely where you want, then confirm the location.
Various Bug Fixes
- VR user menu tablet flickering in certain models is resolved.
- Metadata tagging bug in certain models is resolved.
Model Rendering Improvement
- Reduced object flickering (Z-fighting)
- NOTE – Models run with previous converter should be re-converted to reduce flickering
- Added Anti-aliasing option setting
Consolidated Port Listing
- Reduced number of ports required for multi-user communication
Various Bug Fixes
Grouping Functionality Added
- Add annotations and field notes to Groups.
- Toggle visibility of grouped objects to focus only on what’s important for the task at hand!
- VR menu pointer issues
- VR Camera tool not capturing field notes
- VR Annotation brush stroke starting while using the menu